1. Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.
2. Serve the Lord with gladness: come before His presence with singing.
3. Know ye that the Lord He is God: it is He that hath made us, and not we ourselves;
we are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
4. Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His name.
5. For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endureth to all generations
Song of Solomon 2: 12
The flowers appear on the earth and the
time for singing has come.
There are many means of praising the Lord! We praise Him through our service to Him and our worship as well. God, the
Creator of the universe delights to hear us praise Him with song! It is the most joyous form of thanksgiving!
Dear Father, we thank You for our senses, that we can see notes and hear sounds and feel the rhythm, thereby being able to play our
instruments to produce the sounds of music. We thank You for creativity within our being, that we may express
the joy we have in You. We praise You for making us in Your image, that we may know You through prayer. Dear Lord,
let us live worthy of Your trust in us and let us remember You in song. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
© carol castagna 2015